CINCINNATI REDS GAME




























This was the first time for me visiting the Great American Ball Park and only the third major league baseball game I've viewed in person. My major league baseball viewing record is pretty consistent ... the games are usually boring as crap, and they will usually go into extra innings and be even more boring after that. I was pleasantly surprised with this game. Of course, it didn't seem to bode well when I got there and had already sucked down my $4.50 hot dog before the game had even started!

For those tweens and teens in the audience (and a few grown women, too), Mario Lopez threw out the first pitch ... or flipped a coin, or did something ceremonial. You'll see him in my photos as well.

Comments

Denise said…
Great pics...love the 1st one of us! I guess the 2nd one isn't bad considering the photographer is almost 11. Sure was a fun time. And of course, anyplace that has Build a Bear is a hit with my youngest!

Popular Posts