SAM DOESN'T WANT ME MENTIONING HIS NAME SO I'M GOING TO

The house is quiet now ... company is all gone. The only thing I hear is the chug-chug of the washing machine ... and my growling stomach. Emmy and I are on our own once again after a super fun 5 or 6 days of trooping around Kentucky with the Porter family!

The itinerary was long and varied, but serious fun, and I can not believe how many miles we covered! I think Sam will have to get Denise's mini-van new tires after all of our travels here and there. If my camera is any indication, I have 348 shots that I took over the course of the week, and yes, they will be dutifully loaded onto this here blog for public viewing -- well, not all 348, of course. I don't have that kind of time!

Sam was adamant that he not be mentioned in the blog ... so I'm mentioning him as much as I possibly can in this, and the coming blogs! It's the least I could do for listening to him pontificate on any number of subjects [insert evil, sadistic laugh/smile here].

I will be providing here, for my readers, a run-down of our scheduled activities. As you view the forthcoming photos, you can refer back to said schedule to get the whirlwind straight in your mind!

Tuesday evening: Arrival and tour of Frankfort
Wednesday: Louisville Slugger Museum, lunch at Boomers, and Louisville Zoo
Thursday: Day at the Cincinnati Reds Game and then dinner in Lexington at Max and Erma's
Friday: Woodford Reserve and the Dollhouse Museum in Danville.
Saturday: Flea Market and shopping Georgetown, and fireworks and Spoons Tourney at my house!
Sunday: A day at the Kentucky Horse Park, a visit to the Half-Off Book Store and then chillin' at my house.

Be watching for updates on each day ... more opportunities for me to mention Sam's name in my blogs!

Comments

Denise said…
Hey, thanks for the timeline! I was trying to think back and some things just started to blend together. Must be a sign of a GREAT TIME!
Megan said…
Not a problem! :) I thought I'd better write it down before I forgot as well. My brain isn't as good as it used to be, don't you know. :)

BTW, don't you LOVE the title of this blog?
Denise said…
Yep, the title is great! He's been asking, "so what's she been writing on that blog anyway?" too funny!

Popular Posts