DON'T EVER ALLOW ME TO BUY ANOTHER ONE!!!

I've spent the better part of the afternoon organizing the hell that is my storage closet in my classroom.
Please, please, PLEASE, P.L.E.A.S.E. ... if I ever, ever mention I need to purchase spiral bound notebooks, please ... run me over with a MACK TRUCK! I've discovered hundreds of them in various sundry nooks and crannies around my room. I am stocked ... for quite some time ... one might even say for quite a few years! I NEED NO MORE SPIRAL BOUND NOTEBOOKS!

Carrie would have made me throw them all away, but my mother would have made me fish them all out of the garbage.

So, they are neatly stacked in piles ... BIG PILES ... in my storage space, awaiting some crazy project ... or idea ... or some sort of nonsense.

HEAVEN HELP ME!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wouldn't have you made them throw them, use them, yes!!! =)
Mom said…
Let the kids use them for whatever they need. Writing, art, homework, etc.
Anonymous said…
Definitely use them. I am seeing a whole color coding thing in my head for math journals, science "I Wonder" journals, reading response journals, and writer's notebooks.

I bought 2 at Wal-mart last night. : ) They were only 25 cents.

Christy
Elly Gilbert said…
Sometimes K Mart does 10 for a dollar and who can resist?

Popular Posts