103.3, 3, 102.1, 75, 18 million, 50 billion, 35

I'm back ... again. Back from another bout of "DON'T WANT TO GET THAT, NO WAY, NO HOW!"

The official word is BRONCHITIS.

I thought I would share some numbers with you ... just for a little fun.

103.3 ... that was my temperature the first time I tried to cook what few brain cells I had left.

3 ... the number of days I missed school, as well as the number of lesson plans I typed at crazy, freakish hours in the morning.

102.1 ... the second time my temperature spiked, after I started coughing up blood, and just before I decided it was NOW prudent to see the doctor.

75 ... the amount of money, so far, that I've spent on doctors, chest x-rays, TB tests, antibiotics, medicines, Kleenex, Popsicles, and Crystal Light. Not bad, considering what it could have been ... no complaining here.

18 million ... the number of times I've coughed over the course of 12 days.

50 billion ... the number of Kleenexes I've gone through.

35 ... the number of pounds I've lost between the stomach flu and bronchitis.

Winter is a load of fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad your back to almost better health. Wow, I can't believe you had all that crap...We all miss you and your blogs..I was having withdrawls, winter is just soooooooo long this year...(and note I love winter) Daylight savings is coming this weekend so it will be daylight until almost 8pm and what do you do but sit inside and look outside...Sorry, I have the touch of winter blahs!! Glad you are back!! P.S. Men in uniform,are fantastic, except the ones that hand you a ticket....ha!
neecee

Popular Posts