HALT ALL CONSTRUCTION ON ARK ... FOR THE MOMENT

Well, it looks like I don't have to try to convert cubits. It's a good thing, too, because, although I am a teacher, I get confused with the conversion from cubits to measurements more modern ... say a foot, or something along those lines.

The rain finally stopped for good sometime last night. I don't remember quite when as I've turned into my parents and managed to fall asleep while watching TV. Sad state of affairs ....

At any rate, Louisville is still dealing with the flood waters; the Ohio won't crest until tomorrow sometime. However, I have been assured that I will be able to "hang a right" toward Indiana tomorrow without a problem. Thank goodness!

In the meantime, I will continue my flurry of spring cleaning. I managed to get my kitchen, living room, and dining room all clean. I am tackling the bathrooms and upstairs today. Plus, I have a list of TO DOs a mile long ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think it's a scary turning point when you are watching a good show on tv, and when you wake up the news is on or Jay Lenno. Wow, what happened and why is it happening.?..Ha!! It's not age. Lets just say it's pure exhaustion....

Popular Posts