GETTING MY GLOAT ON

Okay, yes, I realize as soon as I utter these words, the snow will come fast and furious with an ice storm chaser, but I must gloat, if for no other reason than my parents read this. They will momentarily hate me and loathe my existence upon reading this.



It was 55 degrees today! Yeah!



I walked to Farmers Bank for a student art show ... in my sweater sleeves.



The birds are definitely more active and much chattier than usual.



And on my way back to my car (three blocks away ... I didn't mind the walk in such beautiful weather), I saw both pansies and crocus blooming!



I swear if Spring doesn't come soon, my head will explode. Seriously. I'm not even kidding. I'm sick of cold and mittens and boots and winter jackets and wool and snotty noses and nasty coughs and gray skies and ....

Comments

Popular Posts