I NEED TO START EATING PBJs

I desperately want to go to a tropical island!! I want to soak up some tropical sun and just be one with the bright, blue water. Since I work in a job that doesn't really provide me a lot of extra expendable income,I think I need to start eating PBJs every single day! The money I'll save on groceries can go directly into my TROPICAL VACATION FUND!

Don't these sound dreamy? Ocho Rios ... Montego Bay ... Negril ... Kingston ... Book the plane! Pack the bathing suit and sun screen! I want to have my butt on a Jamaican beach somewhere!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Or have my butt on a Jamaican man's lap!!!!!!!!!!

~2-E
Megan said…
Oooh!! I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps it's because I'm in my "I'm GIVING UP ON MEN" stage. :) It does sound good, though. :)

Popular Posts