MISCELLANEOUS CRAP THAT WILL DO NOTHING TO SOLVE WORLD PEACE

MISC #1 ... I called Carrie the other night. "Hey dude, is it wrong that I'm more than a little bit distracted by my new boss? I mean, seriously, he's going to be a distraction in every staff meeting we have. What a cutie!"

Well, God bless Carrie, she repeated it out loud, and her hubby, Tom shouted, "Is that Murray?"

"Hey, why is it that Tom automatically thinks it's Murray on the phone?"

Carrie laughed. "He says because, a.) none of us (meaning the Michigan contingent) would be lusting after our boss, and b.) because it sounds like something Murray would do."

Tom thinks he's a bit of a smarty-pants, doesn't he?


MISC #2 ... I decided to save a stamp and pay my Kohl's bill at the actual store today. That was dangerous, because I ended up finding two things on sale and bought them AFTER I'd paid my bill. You'd think I was under the impression that money grows on trees or something. But that's not what makes this miscellaneous crap that won't solve world peace. What makes this miscellaneous crap is the receipt they gave me after I paid my bill. It was confusing, and it didn't matter how many times the lady tried to explain it to me (and you could tell she really wasn't diggin' explaining it to me), I couldn't get it. So, finally, she was all, "Please use the courtesy phone to see if it's been charged to your bank account twice."

Well, it hadn't been, but I told the lady, "this receipt is confusing. You should tell someone about this."

I swear, she looked at me like I was smoking something. I'm sorry. Is it too much to ask for to have a non-confusing bill receipt?

MISC #3 ... In my ever-growing need for change, I did something slightly different with my hair, and I really, really LOVE it! It's freakin' easy to do in the morning too. Gotta love that. Photo to come later ...

MISC #4 ... I entertained the lifeguard yesterday morning wrestling my swim cap on my head. My hair reacts very NEGATIVELY to high amounts of chlorine. Let's just say, you don't want to get a match near my head. So, a swim cap was a good investment, I thought. Only, I have difficulty getting it on ... ARGH! Why must everything be so difficult?

Comments

Anonymous said…
You crack me up girl! AND I did the exact same thing, paid the bill and then did a little retail therapy. Although I did get a great deal, dress and 2 shirts for 30. So did you tell someone that they were confusing?
Tom is a smarty pants.
~Shanny
Elly Gilbert said…
Looking forward to seeing the new 'do. I am glad that you weren't distracted by your former boss, or should I now say our collective uber-boss. That would be disturbing.
Micah said…
I noticed the cuteness on your new boss when he visited FMS at the end of the year. Single??? Because it wouldn't be weird AT ALL to date your principal. Not at all.

Popular Posts