YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG NUMBER, YOU FREAK!

I'm exhausted. In fact, I'm so exhausted that I am actually too tired to nap.

It all started at Happy Jack's 2nd Annual Americana Music Festival. A way neato outdoor music festival. It's going on all weekend, but Christy and I went with another girl last night because it was suppose to be hotter than hubs of Hades today and tomorrow.

We listened to a couple of good groups, but my favorite was Mingoze Riff and Friends. http://www.geocities.com/mingoze_riff/ Cool blues, reggae, rock ... could you ask for any better mix?

We left before the last band played because Christy was running a race this morning. Bless her heart, she's insane ... running a race at 7:30 a.m.!

When I got home, I piddled around for a bit, chatted with my parents on-line, and then headed off to bed. I was exhausted and had just nicely settled into sleep ... I mean, I was drifting off on a fluffy cloud of dreams, and my phone starts ringing.

My subconscious didn't really understand what was going on, so the phone rang for a bit before I jumped up and got it.

The idiot on the other end was so out of it, I couldn't understand a word he was saying or who he was looking for, but the best part of this whole thing was that he argued with me that "Akhksdf;jskdfjsal" was, in fact, there at my house, and I just wasn't allowing him to speak to "Akhksdf;jskdfjsal."

I finally just hung up on the guy, fell back into bed, and had just nicely started down the psychedelic dream world again, when ding bat calls AGAIN.

Here's the direct quote I used when I clicked the phone on:

"This is getting ridiculous. You're calling the wrong number. Get a clue!"

Funny thing ... he never called back. Apparently, he did, in fact, get that clue.

Comments

Christy said…
Fess up, Megan. You're hiding Akhksdf;jskdfjsal under the bed, aren't you?

Popular Posts