BLUE MOONS AND OTHER FRIDAY MUSINGS

There must be a Blue Moon, because I fired up the iron this morning and actually used it. So rare this occasion is that my cat, just shy of her first birthday, looked in wonder and amazement, and, let's face it, a bit of curiosity, at the steaming thing I kept madly pounding across my khakis. Utterly fascinated, she was -- that is how rare my forays into ironing are. Thus, by way of my scientific reasoning and deduction, I can only conclude that it is, in fact, a Blue Moon.

THE BIG STORM was suppose to blow in this morning. That would be why they pretreated the roads yesterday afternoon and evening. That would also be why Kroger was CRAWLING with people, grabbing at mangled bread loaves and milk, one can only imagine. So, it stands to reason that our air here on this particular surface of the Earth is just too dry to allow the snow flurries that are swirling above us, at this very moment of typing, to actually come down and land somewhere on a curvy, twisty, turny road.

So all those schools that cancelled school on the basis of "We THINK it MIGHT come?" Don't you feel kinda silly now?

Comments

Popular Posts