WELL, DUH JOHN EDWARDS

I don't know which has me shaking my head and rolling my eyes in disgust more ...

** The fact that John Edwards is FINALLY fessing up to something that an idiot could have figured out (and did, by the way) ... that he, in fact, is the father of that baby.

OR

** That he helped to conceive that baby while his wife battled TERMINAL cancer.

I mean, let's get real for a minute here ... nothing says, "I'm a giant tool" better than stepping out on your horribly sick wife.

Which leads me to my secondary rant of the morning, that being that I am getting sick and tired of inconsiderate people. I know, I know, I can plug myself into this category quite often. However, there are those out there that KNOW FOR A FACT what they are doing, and irregardless of others' feelings or well-being, they go ahead and do it anyway because they are under the false assumption that the world revolves around themselves.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we can't seem to figure out world peace.

Comments

Popular Posts