GODSPEED MISS MONDE

This is Miss Monde, and she is a beloved staff member of our school. Miss Monde is the loveliest person you will ever meet, mainly because sunshine seems to ooze from her. I have never, in the four years of working here, ever seen Miss Monde not smiling. That smile you see on her face? That's always there. Always. Never was there a happier, more content person. I've often found myself thinking, "I want to be like Miss Monde when I grow up."

Miss Monde works with the littlest members of our school, those sweet babies in Itty Bitty Prep, our school's daycare. They love her ... absolutely love her, and she loves them right back with a heart bigger than any I've ever seen.

I wanted to give you a face to put on the devastation in Haiti. She's there right now. Thankfully, she is safe. I can't imagine the devastation she's witnessing right now.

Please pray for Miss Monde and her fellow Haitians. Perhaps you could also ask what you might be able to do to reach others on this small, little Earth in which we all live.

Comments

Popular Posts