D-DAY FOR CHRISTMAS

My cat has made it her mission to destroy Christmas at my house! Countless Christmas decorations have been mauled, chewed, slobbered on, and broken. The tree has been shaken, not stirred, and many of its branches will never be the same.

Considering that we're now, what? Three weeks out from Christmas, I thought it was about time to get the show on the road, pull down all the Christmas decorations, and set the house to looking sorta Wintery. The snow falling just outside of my "not very energy efficient" windows helps with the wintery feel.

Plus, I'm hoping the mere acting of pulling eight Christmas tubs out of the closet and then jamming them back into the closet will generate some much needed heat for my body. It's 16 degrees out right now! That is a 1 and a 6! That equals "MY GOSH THAT IS COLD!" out.

Comments

Popular Posts