Better days ahead

Admittedly, I've been in a funk as of late. It's as if a black cloud has followed me, encasing my head in an impenetrable fog. As a result, I've been a grump and a hermit and a social reject.

However, I awoke this morning, and despite the fact that I hadn't slept the best last night, I felt ... well, RENEWED. I feel like the veil of black cloudiness has lifted. I'm ready to hit the ground running ... or at the very least, walking.

I get a three-day weekend (YAY ME!!), and I plan to make the most of it. I have a lot on my TO DO LIST, but they are needed accomplishments as well as some fun stuff too.

Hopefully, this means that my blog posts will return to their normal, witty banter ... oh, who am I kidding!? Let's just hope they return to their normal boring cadence of randomness ...

Comments

Popular Posts