Snow day!

Parent Teacher Conferences were postponed, and so this is me, watching Emmy watch the snow fly sometime around 5 p.m. on Thursday.


Snow flakes are sooooo fascinating!

A view "up the street" at the corner. Check out that beautiful sky!


A view "down the street" looking at all my neighbors ... some of whom weren't "dug out" at that point. Seriously, folks! Twenty minutes with my shovel, tops, and I was done.


My driveway (pre-sun melting) and side yard. The birds were twittering and chirping. Very peaceful.


The homestead ... freshly shoveled. Check out that spot on my roof next to the chimney -- me thinks I will need to do some insulating in the ole attic eventually. Also, please note the crafty heart garland on the door. Cute, huh?


Standing in my driveway ... a shot of my side yard and neighbors' yards.


Looking up to the front door from my driveway. I think you can see how CRAZY the topography in my yard really is.


Another view looking up toward the front door ... from the driveway.

Comments

Popular Posts