New Year's Resolutions

I can't keep a resolution to save my life, but dag-gone if I'm going to be left behind on the Resolution Bandwagon. Rather, I've crafted some resolutions that, admittedly, are pretty lame, but that I *might* actually be able to do.

  1. Get off my butt. It's starting to look like my sofa cushion. It probably should look more like a female, human hind end.
  2. Watch less television and read more. This is left open for interpretation considering the grad school issues currently surrounding my life.
  3. Simplify my house ... read ORGANIZE into that word simplify. I may be setting myself up for disaster here.
  4. Write every day.
  5. Make more homemade dinners.
  6. Do more things ... hopefully, that don't cost a lot of money, if any at all. Read, "get out of the house once and a while and see stuff."
  7. Save more money. Spend less on groceries and clothes so that I have more money to save and use to see stuff.
  8. Simplify my life ... less stress, more fun.
  9. Some how get more exposure for this blog.
  10. Entertain more.
Perhaps I need to print these off and post them some where visible ... to remind me of the uphill battle for Year 2011.

Comments

Popular Posts