- Get off my butt. It's starting to look like my sofa cushion. It probably should look more like a female, human hind end.
- Watch less television and read more. This is left open for interpretation considering the grad school issues currently surrounding my life.
- Simplify my house ... read ORGANIZE into that word simplify. I may be setting myself up for disaster here.
- Write every day.
- Make more homemade dinners.
- Do more things ... hopefully, that don't cost a lot of money, if any at all. Read, "get out of the house once and a while and see stuff."
- Save more money. Spend less on groceries and clothes so that I have more money to save and use to see stuff.
- Simplify my life ... less stress, more fun.
- Some how get more exposure for this blog.
- Entertain more.
Saturday, January 01, 2011
New Year's Resolutions
I can't keep a resolution to save my life, but dag-gone if I'm going to be left behind on the Resolution Bandwagon. Rather, I've crafted some resolutions that, admittedly, are pretty lame, but that I *might* actually be able to do.