Chaos

I walked into my house last night and was met with a GIGANTIC, chaotic mess. Half-opened envelopes were spread all over my living room ... some even on the floor. Bills were in various locales ... folded clothes here and there ... jackets flung over several pieces of furniture ... dust on EVERYTHING ... dirty dishes covered my counters.

My house was in chaos.

My skin is a mess. My hair is a mess. My clothes are a mess. My body systems are off ... my back is out of whack ... my knees ache ... my head hurts....

My life is in chaos.

Chaos is reining my life, and I've been powerless to stop it ... until now. I walked into my classroom today, saw a pile on my table, and said, "ENOUGH! THIS IS GOING TO STOP!" And my classroom is the organized part of my life!

For Christmas, my friend Tabby gave me a Starbucks gift card. I plan to get something LARGE and caffeinated. Then I plan to begin the task of organizing my life ... one room ... one bill ... one piece of paper at a time!

Comments

Popular Posts