EUREKA MOMENT IN THE SHOWER

I found something while in the shower this morning.

No, please! Read on! I promise, it's not gross.

I found a muscle while I was showering this morning ... yes! Really! An honest to goodness muscle! It's amazing. I believe they call it a DELTOID, and apparently, I have two of them!

About a month before my 35th birthday, I made a decision. I was going to spend the rest of my 30s feeling fit and healthy, able to do ANYTHING that I want to without worrying about a bum ankle or sore knee or getting my asthma really out of control. My body had gotten out of control, and I was going to take the control back.

It's been a week of using my birthday gift from myself and my parents (thank you Papa and Mom!!!), and what do you know, I've discovered a muscle group! I mean, who knew!

Actually, I think this was just a group of muscles that was closest to the surface ... the rest of them are still hopelessly buried under all that fat. However, I'm making headway and feeling like I could kick some serious butt!

Oh yeah ... I'm going to be so ripped by summer time! You just wait and see!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE this! I think you're my new inspiration! You mean there's hope that I may have muscle underneath those 'other' layers? No way! :)
Megan said…
AMY!!! So, good to hear from you!
Yes, there's hope. I mean, girl, I found out I had deltoids! Again, who knew!

Once I get all ripped and sculpted, I plan to post photos. :)

How are things? I miss you all!!!

Popular Posts