THINGS THAT GO BOOM AT THE GYM

I worked hard at the gym today. Harder than I've worked yet.

I put my all into it.

I stretched my body to a new level.

I sat down on the machine that works your pectoral muscles. I set it at 20 lbs. I wanted to try to get 4 reps of 10 each in today. I was going to show the cops who was really boss!

And I was doing it to ... making those muscles pulse ... I was feeling the strength in my arms ... I was feeling the burn ... I was feeling like "I AM WOMAN; HEAR ME ROAR!" ... and then ...

BOOM!

The seat dropped down two notches on the machine!

Apparently, I didn't know my own strength. Nor did anyone else at the gym that happened to whip around to see what all the commotion was.

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
Okay, I thought YOU went boom. Like, you broke something or exploded. Or, maybe you popped one of the sports bra girls in the mouth and SHE went boom. That sounds kind of like a good idea, now that I mention it...
Megan said…
Yes, well, had Little Miss Tight Butt shown today, I would have popped her! Her kinds just don't deserve to walk the same Earth as me. :) That is, until my butt is tight too!

Popular Posts