SALTINES, POPSICLES, ENGLISH MUFFINS, AND TEA

I fear that I will now and forevermore only subsist on saltines, Popsicles, English muffins, and Plantation Mint tea (Bigelow Teas ... gotta love them!).

The Rotor-Rooter Virus has passed. However, when I try to put anything in my stomach past the above-mentioned items, I'm reduced to the world's WORST case of acid reflux imaginable, followed by these lovely cramps that would double over Godzilla.

I guess this will help the waistline, but I worry about all the lovely veggies I purchased just prior to the Storm that is the Rotor-Rooter Virus ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear you are so sick...glad you are loving the Bigelow Tea.

Thanks for the comment.

Valorie for Bigelow Tea
www.bigelowteablog.com
Anonymous said…
Wow! Another "famous" type comment
Elly Gilbert said…
Hope you start feeling better soon! Call me if you do and want to get out of the house!!!!
Megan said…
I know, mom! It's the real mccoy too. I just checked the website out. My goodness ... who the heck is reading my blog? So cool! :)

Popular Posts