GETTING THE FUNK

I should have known this was going to happen ... my right ear has been itching for days. That is usually a STRONG indicator that I'm working on getting the funk!

It probably didn't help that I was startled out of a nice, early sleep by my neighbor who was locked out of her apartment (someone should tell her she needs to carry keys with her!!) and started pounding (I should have such strength after a few more gym visits) on her doors and SCREAMING her son's name! Yes, lady, not cool to do at 10:15 p.m. I mean, who can sleep after that!?

Here I sit ... listening to the obnoxious tones of 5th graders in Humanities, feeling VERY tired, VERY worn down, with a slight sore throat, praying I can make it through the day. My plan is to go to the gym tonight ... perhaps the endorphins will help drive the funk away.

Comments

Popular Posts