WEIGHT MACHINES AND PHEROMONES DON'T MIX

A while back, I saw a news blurb about pheromones ... the chemical trails animals leave to show they are attracted to the opposite sex. It seems some researchers feel that getting the ESSENCE OF SWEATY MAN, bottling, and then, later on, dabbing a bit on your neck, could, quite possibly, attract more of the opposite sex your way.

Now, I must admit that ODE TO STINK doesn't sound like an appealing perfume to wear. However, let's not completely discount the Sweaty Man.

Today, for instance, I went to the gym -- earlier than normal. Well, it was sheer providence, I tell you, because, before me, were men ... glistening, sweaty, hot, COMPLETELY GOOD LOOKING MEN! Oh my ... oh my! Not only that, but these were men in uniform ... the boys in blue. I know this because there were about 6 police cruisers in the parking lot, plus all the FOP t-shirts in the place (Fraternal Order of Police, for those not versed in cop speak)! Apparently, my gym has some sort of reciprocal agreement with the city police department and the county sheriff's department because they all come to lift weights and keep fit (my hometown could take a few cues from such a program ... but I digress).

So there I was ... on the thigh crunching machine ... crunching those inner thigh muscles until they were screaming in pain (yes, muscles do scream in pain ... I know this now) ... and why were they screaming in pain, you ask?

Well, because I couldn't keep my count for all the drooling as I was doing. Ladies and gentleman, I can barely move this evening because I sat at that machine for 10 minutes watching men lift 50 pound weights up and down in the air!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! Pass me some ODE OF SWEAT please. I think I may need to bathe in it!

Comments

Popular Posts