#&@^!)*$#&(^

It is 9 degrees out this morning!

9 ... as in single digits.

Oh, lest you think I'm whining, the average temperature for this time of year in Kentucky is 52 degrees. Yes!

I am so @&*@^&!*&)( sick of being cold, it's past funny. I woke up this morning, when I finally did wake up, cuz Lord knows I didn't actually set my alarm last night ... but when I finally did wake up, I woke up with a head full of crap and a sore throat.

OH. MY. FREAKIN'. @#*(&$*(!&*(@&#*(!@&*(#&!(*@&)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blame this completely on the freakish weather!

I'm so over it, and if someone doesn't fix it soon, I can not be held responsible for my actions.

Comments

Organic Meatbag said…
Again, I can't say it enough, I blame that bastard groundhog Punxsutawney Phil...he is the very bane of my existence...
Anonymous said…
rethink that head stuff and think about side effects of Singular! which you take right? of course you are a teacher too. snotty nosed kids!

And count your lucky stars
! it wa 0 degrees here this morning!
Micah said…
Oh, this makes me very sad. I won't mention the temperature here today.

Popular Posts