A WARNING TO THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES

After quick trip to the scales this morning, it was discovered that I've lost 2 more pounds, which means, I am now four pounds away from my first LARGE weight loss milestone!

Whoop! Whoop!

With this weight loss has come a somewhat problematic issue, that being a slight Plumber's Crack issue. You see, my waist is getting smaller, but my hips and thighs aren't following suit quite so quickly. In order to get pants that fit the hips/thighs zone, I must deal with saggy bottoms in the waist area.

So, good citizens of America, if, for some horribly embarrassing reason, I drop trou in front of you, I apologize, but I'm having a terrible time keeping the drawers up these days!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a good problem!!
Anonymous said…
Seriously

Popular Posts