MEN ARE FROM SOME WHERE FURTHER AWAY THAN MARS

A couple of years ago, a book hit the market ... you might remember it?

MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS

A few of my friends have read it, and, from what I've gathered from them, the gist of the books is that men are not as complicated as women. There's not a lot to read between the lines on with men. They are simplistic creatures.

Okay.

Seems easy enough.

Why, then, is it so ding-dang hard to figure them out!?!?!?

I mean, if you, Man, are so straight-forward, then why, in the name of all that is good and right in this world, can't you just say what you mean?

I'm not your average girl. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm dumber than your average girl -- this has nothing to do with my hair color, by the way. Therefore, I am unsure of what the randomness of your conversation really means. S.P.E.L.L. I.T. O.U.T. F.O.R. M.E.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts