POLLING NAMES

Well, I was contacted by someone from a local animal shelter letting me know that they believe they have found a kitten for me. I'm waiting on photos of her, but, if all goes well, I could be announcing a new addition to my family by the end of next week ... not trying to get too excited yet, however.

The other day, someone asked me what I would name a new kitten.

I had a name picked out for a little kitten boy ... Brinkley.

However, I haven't really landed on a good girl's name.

Here's what I've been tossing about recently:

Maribelle
Laney
Gigi
Felicity

Scout

I've also been toying with the idea of naming her after a favorite book or movie character ... something like:

Juliet from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
Daisy from The Great Gatsby
Fern from Charlotte's Web
Harley from Back Roads
Shelby from Steel Magnolias

I have a feeling my mother will hate them all ...

Any thoughts on the ideas I have so far?

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're right! You really need to wait and see what the personality of the cat is. It might be a Scooter or Abernathy
Anonymous said…
Fern
Anonymous said…
Must say I like Laney or Shelby. What about Harley for be a boy? Not Scout...that's my nephew's dog. There's my two cents.
~Denise
Anonymous said…
I'm liking Gigi but your mom is right you need to find the personality is. Katie
Anonymous said…
I'm liking Gigi but your mom is right you need to find the personality is. Katie

Popular Posts