INSERT HEAVY SIGH HERE

Spring Break is in 7 days ... not that anyone's counting ... oh who am I kidding?!?! I am soooooooo counting!

This is the longest stretch of school on record, and everyone is so ready for it to be over and to have a break. We're all tired, teachers and kids. We've worked our butts off, teachers and kids. We like each other, but right now, we're on each other's nerves, teacher and kids.

These last few days feel like months ... like some horrible extension of the longest quarter on record. I'm both physically and mentally exhausted. I can no longer do simple tasks without exerting super human strength to try to get it done.

I just need a break .... I just need a mental break ....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hang in there...it's coming...and at least you get 2 weeks! Feels like we've been in the frozen tundra forever and we have to wait 3 more weeks to get 1 off! The thoughts of the beach are really starting to disrupt my days.

Popular Posts