RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM THE RANDOM MIND

I realized today that I've been rather silent here on the old blog.

I guess I've just not had a lot to say.

WHAT!?!? That isn't like me. I usually have more to say than I have time to write.

What can I say? I've been on vacation ... it's spring break. Perhaps my brain has taken a well-deserved vacation as well. Now, on to the random thoughts ...

RANDOM THOUGHT #1: Never, ever try to get to know someone via text messages. It doesn't work! You just end up offending the receiver of the text (which I did), and you just become annoyed yourself (which I am!).

RANDOM THOUGHT #2: My body hates me. That is the only way I can describe why I have a screaming pain in my foot today, after a perfectly wonderful 5K workout yesterday.

RANDOM THOUGHT #3: If someone has to wheel me through the race course, I am going to finish that $#*@*$&*@ Mini-Marathon.

RANDOM THOUGHT #4: Boys can be so clueless.

RANDOM THOUGHT #5: The vet said she wouldn't lick the nasty ointment off. Hmph! He doesn't know Emmy. She licks it off every, single chance she gets, bad taste and all!

Comments

Popular Posts