JUST SHUT UP ALREADY

My brain is a scary place ... it births crazy ideas and detailed stories. However, it's also the place where I second guess myself, questioning everything I do and say, and where I begin nagging myself when things don't move at the speed of light, which is how my brain feels like stuff should move ... at the speed of light. One could say, my brain is the seat of my impatience ... the county seat! The Capitol, even!

So, the other day, I made a very bold, and probably slightly misconstrued statement. I told someone I was patient and would wait. In my mind, I thought it would help the situation. I mean, this particular situation would benefit from some slow-moving, very intentional decision-making.

Only, now I'm being driven crazy by my mind!! Wondering what the next move will be ... what fine-tuning should I do ... what other sorts of things could I say to move the situation along ... could a push a bit more ... could I ... AHHHHHHHH!!!

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!

If all good things are worth the wait, would someone please inform my brain!? It's not caring to listen to me anymore.

I need a diversion. That's what I need! I'm so ADD/ADHD on everything else. Certainly, I can be diverted from the issue at hand, right?

SOMEONE GIVE ME A DIVERSION! QUICK!

Comments

Popular Posts