Lists

Today, I stumbled upon THE COOLEST SITE EVER! http://www.zotodo.com/index.php
It's a site that allows you to create a to do list with boxes to check off your tasks as you do them. You can keep it on the computer, thus being a bit more "green." Or you can print it off and travel with it. It is DA BOMB!

While we're on the subject of lists, let me just say that home ownership changes the scope of one's shopping list. For instance, I recently found these items on my shopping list:
  1. Rake
  2. Garage door light bulbs
  3. Telescoping light bulb changer
  4. Dryer vent duct
  5. Dryer vent clamps
I've become a full-fledged grown-up dork. Any coolness factor I had, left the day I ...
a.) Thought a TO DO LIST website was cool
b.) Started getting excited about telescoping light bulb changers.

Comments

Mom said…
and you can not use a pen and paper why?

Popular Posts