BAD OMEN

I should have known when I, literally, poured coffee down my good, clean, vintage white blouse this morning, that it wasn't going to be a stellar day. I just should have known!

If the coffee down the front wasn't bad enough, I recieved an email from my principal saying that the team meeting was in a colleague's room at 8:15 a.m. Right in the middle of my planning time!!!! This would not have been an issue if I'd actually done work last night. However, I was so bone-tired, that I decided I would save it for planning. BIG MISTAKE! I spent the rest of the day pulling stuff out of my butt to teach these kids!

On top of it all, my overhead STILL isn't working, and I'm allergic to chalk ... the back up plan. Now, my throat feels scratchy due to all the dust. If that weren't enough, I'm tired, and I've already had to assign one student to D-Hall (detention), and I can't get into our automated system to post attendance or grades and no one seems to understand why.

Thursday can't be any worse, can it? Wait! Don't answer that. I don't want to know.

Comments

Popular Posts