POWER AT MY FINGERTIPS

I have in my hand a shiny, brand-spanking-new debit card. It's power at my finger tips.

[insert scary music here]

I've never owned a debit card before. In all honesty, I've never trusted myself enough to use one. Shoot! I could barely keep my regular checking account balanced. I had no business running around with a debit card!

However, I'm turning over a new financial leaf, and I feel like I'm a big girl now ... I can handle the responsibility.


We shall see. I freaked out when the guy started telling me that I had to go back to the ATM to activate it. I'VE NEVER USED AN ATM BEFORE!

Someone, somewhere is sitting in their little cubicle laughing their fool head off and me ... and waiting ... waiting for me to make my first financial blunder. Then they will be able to write about it in Reader's Digest. I'll be the butt of somebody's joke.

Comments

A Davis said…
what?!! jeepers.

Popular Posts