THANK GOODNESS NO ONE WAS LOOKING

There are times in one's life that one is completely and wholly thankful that no one was looking! Tonight was one of those nights.

I went to dinner with two girls I work with. I consumed a MASSIVE amount of tortilla chips and salsa (yes, I went Mexican, yum, yum!) as well as MASSIVE amounts of water with dinner. Then, after leaving the girls, I headed to my new townhouse, sans furniture, to see if all was as it should be.

I got there and had an overwhelming urge to call my good bud, Deb. We sat and talked for a good long while, and it was during that time that I realized something ... I had to tinkle!

So, I did the potty dance for quite awhile (embarassing enough in and of itself). The conversation ended, and I realized that if I didn't make tracks for a bathroom -- and I mean QUICK -- I was going to soil the brand new carpetting! So, I stood in what will soon be my dining room, holding myself and doing the potty dance while I hopped to the bathroom! Unbelievably embarassing. I'm so thankful no one saw me, but I'm a little perplexed as to why I would now out myself in a forum such as this! Perhaps there was something more in that salsa than just cilantro ...

Comments

Popular Posts