BOOBS, BOYS, AND TOBACCO PLANTS

Sixth grade boys have discovered boobs. I'm not sure when this occured, but since they are all talking to mine, I think we can safely assume they have now enter the ranks of manhood as talking to boobs seems to be a constant malady of men.

Now, grant it, my boobs tend to be rather hard to miss, but it makes me a bit sad that these boys, hanging somewhere in between boyhood and manhood, must become so crass so early in life. There's still so much time for that, gentleman. Ah well ... there really is no hope, especially when you consider that grown men still think passing gas is a freakin' riot!

The tobacco plants down here are all turning yellow. I wonder if this is suppose to happen. In Michigan, many farmers grow soy beans, and I know those have to turn brown before they will harvest them. Perhaps the same thing needs to happen with tobacco.

If not, then the tobacco farmers down here have some real issues in the coming days ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Boys will be boys - young and old alike :)
Megan said…
Sad, but so true. I guess it's time to restock the turtle neck collection.

Popular Posts