INTERNET PAUSE

To all my adoring fans -- of which I probably have three -- I must apologize profusely for the long pause in communications. The move into the townhouse was torturous (much more on that in another blog), the unpacking has been frustrating (trying to fit stuff from a 3 bdrm house with basement into a 2 bdrm townhouse sans basement), and, at this moment, I don't have internet service at home. I'm writing this from work .... shhhhh.

I am now officially living at my new address in Frankfort, and I am adjusting to apartment living once again.

Hang tight as I have lots of witty observations coming your way! Love to you all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear you're getting back...thought you'd gone sampling Bourbon Balls again!!!
Megan said…
AH ... Bourbon balls ... I could use some of those. :) Actually, I was looking at my butt in the mirror this morning, and perhaps bourbon balls wouldn't be the appropriate choice right now. :)
Anonymous said…
Uncle Ev and Aunt Ida enjoyed teh bourbon balls we gave them!

Popular Posts