A WORD ABOUT WAFFLE HOUSE

You can't spit without hitting a WAFFLE HOUSE down here. After days of my yapping about what it might be like, Ann and I finally went today for lunch. Let me just tell you, I have my carb quota for the week! There's alotta carbs, baby!

It also was a little disconcerting to watch them make the food in front of you on the grills. I was a little put off by they way they handled some of my food ... kept telling myself, "just don't look ... just don't look." But it was an okay breakfast for lunch. The eggs weren't runny ... the toast was just right ... and the hashbrowns were decent.

Will I go there again? I'm thinking not for a while. But at the very least, my curiousity about WAFFLE HOUSE has been satisfied. I suppose I can knock that off my TO DO list.

Comments

Popular Posts