THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY

I heard a great quote today. It went something like this:

"Don't set your butt on anything spikey."

I love this quote for the sheer profundity of it all, and let's face it. It has some real world applications. What happens when you do set your butt on something spikey? Well, you hurt your butt! These are great words to live by.

Another quote that I keep near and dear to my heart was uttered by a student I had three years ago. I've used it often. It goes something like this:

"Don't NOBODY want to see your underwear!"

And really, it's true. I'm not interested in seeing your whale tail, tighty whities, or any other version of your unmentionables. Please try to keep them under wraps ...

I've often said, I would love to write a book of all the random quotes I hear people say in public places. I think it would make for some very entertaining reading, but, and this is the most important part, I think we would have a book chock full of everything we would need in order to solve world peace!

Comments

Popular Posts