CONQUERING THE BRIDGE AND GETTING THE FUNK

I drove over the narrow bridge on 64 that crosses the Kentucky River. Not a problem! So, I guess, I can safely assume that I've conquered that issue ... it's a non-issue for me.

What is an issue today is the funk ... I've got it. Not the smelly kind, but the kind that causes my throat to be scratchy and my nose to be runny and my eyes to burn. I'm thinking it's allergies. However, just in case, as soon as this is published, I'm heading down stairs to brew an AIRBORNE concoction. I soooo believe in the stuff!

For those of you following my fingerprint/certification sagas, I've got a new installment. Yesterday, I found out that my Kentucky certification arrived at my house in Albion. I had my dad open it up and read it to me over the phone ... I was so excited. That excitement lasted until he read the part that I was only certified K-5! GOOD GLORY! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO DO TO ME!?!?!?!?

Now, I spoke with my principal today (she was in the building with the rest of us dedicated educators killing trees with copy machines today), and she said it wasn't any big deal. All the Board (aka, someone at Central Office) needed to do was call the State Dept. and make the change. No biggie.

Hope she's still feeling that way when my fingerprints come back denied, because we all know they will! I'm going for a full dozen times fingerprinted in 2006, and I just betcha I make it too!

On a final note, I will be moving into my townhouse earlier than expected. By August 19th, I should be homeless no more!!! I'M DOING THE HAPPY DANCE .... I'M DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts