2007, WELCOME!

I'm reminded of one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies, When Harry Met Sally. It's the end of the movie ... Harry has just finished telling Sally that he loves that Sally is the last person he wants to think about when he's drifting off to sleep (insert swooning here), and then Auld Lang Syne begins in the background. Harry looks at Sally and says:

Harry: What does this song mean? For my whole life I don't know what this
song means. I mean, 'Should old acquaintance be forgot". Does that mean we
should forget old acquaintances or does it mean if we happen to forget them we
should remember them, which is not possible because we already forgot them!?


Sally: Well may be it just means that we should remember that we forgot them
or something. Anyway it's about old friends.

So, to all my old friends, and all of my new friends, I wish you all the best in 2007!

Comments

Popular Posts