ASTEROIDS ... PART 2

I knew it!

Okay, okay, so it wasn't an asteroid. It certainly was something, though. It was a meteorite or meteorid or just a plain meteor ... well, it made the news this morning. Just a little blurb, but still.

From WKYT.COM ...
"Meteor Sightings Reported Across The State
An apparent meteor caused some tense moments Wednesday night in the state capitol. The Frankfort fire department received several calls of a plane crash around eight in the evening. It turns out it was a meteor shooting across the sky. The fire department says the Federal Aviation Administration out of Louisville told them they received several calls about the light in the sky. "


Just so you know, I was not one of the yahoo's that decided to call 911. I mean, yes, it was headed straight for my living room, but still. Even I knew it was of the space junk variety. Come on now!

Comments

Popular Posts