OUCH!

My stomach muscles still hurt. Grrrrr ...
It was suggested that I take Ibuprofen, which I did. Result? Nothing! My stomach muscles still hurt.

I have taken a number of days off, but I can't afford to have more vacation days from exercise. Have you seen my butt recently?

In other news, I was snapped at twice yesterday. Grrrr ... I realize I'm no piece of cake to deal with on a daily basis, and there are days I've done the same thing to others ... but man, that just really annoyed me. I love it when what I say is taken out of context ...

I suppose we are all humans ...

Anyway, enough about that. It's the year of love ... that means I need to straighten my attitude and be more loving toward everyone even if they don't feel much love toward me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bad day???? Who is snapping at you? (And kids don't count.) Use that repressed anger to fuel your workouts. Think of how wonderful you will feel once the workout is finished. Endorphins flowing, etc.

Megan, you are taking my year of love and beating yourself in the head with it. It think you are doing it wrong. You are suppose to get a happy, glowing feeling when you think about loving others and being loved. It is sorta like a throw back to hippie days. I missed those, you know, so I am making my own. Without the mind-altering drugs, of course.

Let's recap on the year of love, Murray. Love others, love yourself, and get slap happy. In my personal research of living, there is no better way to be.

Love,
Christy

Popular Posts