YEAR OF LOVE ... PART 2

Okay, so I'm on board with the whole YEAR OF LOVE thing. Okay! I surrender ... see the white flag???

I'm plotting and strategizing ... I'm going to make it happen. I'm going to follow Christy's lead and fall hard and fast and loudly in love.

Maybe, I'll get t-shirts made up ... pink t-shirts ... with a big, cheesy heart in the middle ... bedazzled heart ... yeah, I'm feeling that vibe ...

Okay, so now what ...

(taps fingers on keyboard)

Oh! So, I actually have to leave my place to get this whole ball rolling?

OH!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am bringing sequence back. A bedazzler is the way to go, definately. My thinking is a little bit of sparkle will catch the male eye. Make you stand out. Not Vegas showgirl, but tasteful amounts of glitter. Plus, it's fun!!!

Go get 'em, Murray!

Christy

Popular Posts