GETTING THE ACTION

Some of you may recognize this blog entry as part of an email I sent out earlier today. It sums up my day, so I thought I would share it with the rest of the world.

I hate the person that came up with the idea of a Valentines Day Dance.

Okay, maybe hate is too strong of a word. I INTENSELY dislike the person that thought it would be a good idea to have a 6th, 7th, and 8th grade dance NEAR VALENTINES DAY!!! Not only are my students getting more action than I am, but now I've got to hear about it AD NAUSEUM!!!!

[giggle, giggle] "He had Linda ask Sandy to ask Mindy if I would go to the dance with him." [giggle, giggle]
[giggle, giggle] "No way! He's so cute!!!"

[giggle, giggle] "Shut up!"

[giggle, giggle] "What?? He is!"

Here's what I'm thinking:
GAG, GAG, GAG, GAG!!!

Comments

Popular Posts