ALL IN THE NAME OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

I think I've ripped something in my abs ... and no, much as I would like it to be a sudden six-pack ab thing, I thing I've actually torn something.

OUCH!

I started up my Pilates again, per my physical therapist's directives from a few years back when I threw my back out. She said it is one of the best things for strengthening your core. The core is what helps keep your back stable and healthy.

Except, now, I have this nagging pain in one location of my stomach that gets worse when I lay down at night and try to turn around in bed (which I do a lot of ... which, now that I think about it, may be why I don't sleep well at night ... I toss and turn, flip and flop all night).

This newest development is EXTREMELY frustrating. It's as if the stars and planets and the entire universe, for that manner, have conspired against me to keep me fat forever!

Grrrrr ...

Comments

Popular Posts