VERY IMPRESSIVE

To set this scene up, all of the 5th and 6th grade teachers were eating lunch and discussing the upcoming trip to Gaitlinburg that three of us, at the table, will be taking. Some of this conversation may be paraphrased.

Christy: I am going out tonight and finding the biggest, pouffiest prom dress I can find tonight!

Erin: Why are you buying a prom dress?

Christy: It's for our trip. We're all going to wear a big, pouffy prom dress one night. And we can only take one bag, so I don't care if I have to wear the same pants day after day and no make up 'cuz I didn't have room for it, I'm bringing the ugliest dress I can!

Me: Great! Everyone is really going to do that? I can't fit into any of mine anymore!

Cindy: Yeah, neither can I!

Me: Christy, you are the perfect size to go out and get a dress like that on short notice. I can't run out to Goodwill and find the booffa size in prom dresses very easily.

Erin ... laughing hysterically

Christy (looking at me): Hey, you should wear a sequin halter. With those boobs, that would be very impressive!

Erin ... STILL laughing hysterically: Very impressive!

Me: Yes! Wow! Those things are huge! They will be very impressive!

Christy: Yeah, get something with a plunging neckline or with a slit. Then we can use the slit and your cleavage to put our drinks in!

Me: Oh yeah! What do they call those things you put on beer and pop cans? BEER COZIES!! "Sure Murray! Get your self a big ole sequined halter top to show off those impressive boobs AND they can serve as our beer cozy for the weekend!" Great idea!

Much laughter all around.

Me: This is soooo going on my blog tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts