THE AUTOMOBILE GODS DO NOT LIKE ME, BUT THE SCHOOL GODS DO!

My ding-dang right-side headlight decided to die today. Grrrrr! EVERYTHING is falling apart on this truck, it would seem.


Okay, well, maybe not everything. Still, after paying for a $50 oil change the other day (don't even get me started), and then finding out that I need some thing flushed or flooded or whatever in my transmission AND something done with my rear differential (whatever the heck that is), I just wonder when I can stop paying for stuff ...


Whatever happened to saving? Hmmm? When did that concept become passe'?


The good news is that my classroom is ALMOST done. Refer to photos below ...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Your room is looking great! So welcoming...I would love to have Katie there!!! Great job!

As for the truck...there's always something. Just imagined if you owned a house too...
Megan said…
They didn't really show up, but I've got paper lanterns, butterflies, and dragonflies hanging from the ceilings ... very SECRET GARDENish. A nod to a teacher's room that Carrie told me about. :)
Anonymous said…
LOL I wish I could be that crafty maybe I should try it this year. Looking good! ~Shanny
Megan said…
Girl! I didn't make those paper lanterns myself! Good glory. I drove 20 minutes away to Georgetown, KY, and dropped some change at the Paper Factory store. Good heavens! You know me better than that! :)
Anonymous said…
I see the butterflies!

Popular Posts