SHAMELESS PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT AND OTHER SUNDAY MISCELLANEA

Just about every Sunday, I make a sojourn to Starbucks and treat myself to some sort of yummy coffee treat. I have to keep my visits limited to Sundays because otherwise, with the amount I could potentially spend, I might come close to owning a large portion of the franchise. Not fiscally responsible on a teacher's budget.


I had a taste for an Orange Creme something or another, but when I stepped into the Starbucks, my eyes were drawn to the following photo: I mean, who could resist a Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee?


Not me, that's who!


I decided to get the lite version sans whipped cream because, well, I felt like HALF the caloric intake for the entire week would be better than my WHOLE caloric intake for the entire week.

It was soooooo good! I HIGHLY recommend this drink. H.I.G.H.L.Y.


In other news, no one consulted me. This makes me slightly cross. No one consulted me when deciding when, exactly, to begin the resurfacing project on E. Main Street. E. Main is the most direct route for me to get from home to school and from school to home. Currently, E. Main is a M.E.S.S., and from the looks of things, the M.E.S.S. will continue when we begin school on August 1st. This means, I will have to take another route ... a route that will take me slightly out of my way ... a route that could add another five minutes onto my commute, such as it is. At this point, my sister is banging her head on her computer desk and cursing my name due to the fact that she has a 25 minute commute that annoys that crap out of her. She has no sympathy for me, I know this. It doesn't matter. I've got my current commute down to a fine science! This resurfacing project will throw a huge jack-hammer (in keeping with the road construction theme) in my works. Grrrr ....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds and looks GREAT...too bad I wasn't there to share it with you!
Megan said…
I know! I want you to come down for a visit!!! :) You've got a guest bedroom with your name on it (and some random cat hair floating around) ...
Anonymous said…
I know but this adorable puppy got in the way of a few plans this summer :) One of these days...

Popular Posts