PUT THOSE ORANGE CONSTRUCTION CONES UP NOW, PLEASE

Warning: these photos are not for the faint of the organizational heart.

BEFORE: This was what my classroom looked like today when I walked in at 9:30 a.m. ... after three days of working on it. That is truly sad, is it not?








AFTER:
After 8 hours of work, this is the end result. I am trying to decide if it looks any better. Hey! I know! You could all play "WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS PHOTO?"
Ann helped me organize my last classroom, and I know she is sitting at her computer right now WISHING she could come and help me with this mess. Aren't you, Annie?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you trying to say this last picture shows the room is better? You always did drive me crazy with your organizational skills! but it would look good in the end. (I hope this is still true because this scares me!)
Megan said…
Don't you wish you were down here helping me? I would send you over the edge of reason, I do believe! :) Or you would send me over the edge ... one of the two.
Anonymous said…
No, my hair is already gray enough, THANK YOU.
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh Megs, you make me want to pack Jack up and come down there. You are nuts!! I hope you are being resonable and throwing things away!!!
Anonymous said…
We'll I'm in total agreement with all the above comments! Don't forget to show us an updated photo (in the near future we're all hoping for your students' sake). I too so hope you're tossing many things!
Anonymous said…
Shanny, she diffently needs your help to throw out !!!!

Popular Posts