IT'S BECAUSE I AM IN A MOOD

I woke up in a mood ... like an ugly, black, storm cloud hovering over my head. Even Maddie the Cat sensed the cloud, because she sort of left me alone when I stumbled out of bed.

So, it's because of this foul mood that I even dare dredge up this question. Normally, this wouldn't even be something I would care two hoots about ... not even on my radar. I'd sort of put it to the back of mind, actually, until day four of my PAWING THROUGH OTHER TEACHER'S CRAP!

I want to know ... When a guy goes through all the trouble of putting a phone number, THAT HE HAS ASKED FOR, into his cell phone and then never calls ... what is that?
  1. A pity ask?
  2. An obligation because his friend introduced him to the girl, and he didn't want to appear rude?
  3. A clueless guy that just doesn't get it?
  4. A ding bat?
  5. A "I'll just use her as a back-up girl" sort of guy?

That last option makes my blood boil. As I waited for the coffee fairy to bring me my coffee (he never came and that pissed me off even further), I created an entire conversation in my head .. you know the one where you call upon your inner Julia Sugarbaker (a nod to Designing Women, for those that are sitting there going, huh?) ... A "I am NO ONE'S back-up girl. NO ONE'S! I fell into that role once ... got my heart broken ... WON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN" sort of conversation.

In my mind, I was on a roll, too. I was fired up. I was fussing at him, but I was articulate and brash and corrosive and I nailed him right between the eyes!

Yep, I am in a mood, all right. I've donned the gloves today, man! I think I would fight to the death for the last hard, stale french fry underneath the driver's seat, if it came to it. Darn it, my weird, new PostPMS!!!!!

Still, anyone out there interested in answering my question?

Comments

Christy said…
He was overwhelmed by your amazing mind and stunning smile.

He is a coward.

A weiner.

Let's forget about him. Operation Murray is back into effect. We will find someone worthy.
Megan said…
Operation Murray. That's a riot. I would think it's more along the lines of Operation Train-Wreck ...
Anonymous said…
Must be in the air from Michigan down to Kentucky because I've been "in a mood" lately too. Oh well, I warned all involved parties! They'll just have to deal with it.

Maybe there are better propsects out there...you did mention the fact that the Boys in Blue will probably be circulating again :)
Anonymous said…
The heat, the over worked, the bad hair days, the humidity, the cramps, the gas price, etc...etc...ect... I'm moody too, John wants to know if the red monster is here, when it isn't yet..Yipes, I'm crabby too..Must be El Nino? Yep, that's it?!?!?

Just think........
Construction is coming, which means construction workers!!!!!!!!!!!

NeeCee

Popular Posts