BROKEN TOE

I woke up yesterday morning, wandered into the bathroom in a sleep-drunk haze, and crawled into the shower, where I immediately SMASHED my right pinky toe on the side of the tub.

Note to self: be a little more awake when entering any shower area.

I now have what I feel pretty confident is a broken toe.

How would I know this?

Well, it's two times bigger than it should be, and it's purple! Oh, and did I mention I have trouble fitting it into any shoes, and when I try to move it, I feel sick to my stomach from the pain???

Yeah, good times!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ouch! Hope you've still have the flip flops out!!!
Megan said…
No, I don't. It's been too cold!! :(
A Davis said…
I hope you said a couple of good choice words when you broke that toe. :)
Megan said…
Ummm ... yes, Allison. Choice words were uttered!

Popular Posts